However, switching a legacy site to responsive website is not an easy task. You need to take careful consideration to get maximum traffic and benefits from your website. When you are going to launch a brand new responsive website, you want to ensure the following:-
- The content of the page remains the same.
- URLs of the website and keywords remain the same.
- Title of the page stays the same.
- Graphics and image on the page stay the same.
- Content should be open in clearly in any device.
- All Meta data stay the same.
- The entire basic SEO principles for the revamp are gone over.
In other words, you need to launch a website without changing too much, outside the design and HTML. You need to ensure that your navigation, URLs, contents, images and other things remain the same. This means that you need to have one site for all types of devices. One site means one set of links, and no annoying redirects to add to server load, maintenance hassle and site speed.
If you take consideration of all the given points, you really should not see a change in indexation and ranking by the major search engines like Google and Bing. However, if you make so much design revamp, you need to make sure you test your website carefully to ensure that you didn't forget anything.
Besides this, you should also check 404s errors and fix them quickly to go well with your ranking.
Call the experts of Performance Placement Service to get functional and effective responsive website for your online business.